This procedure explains the functions in the 'Tags' menu of the service menu. It is used to program or copy recipes onto pitchers and verify the information written on them.
- First you must enter service mode.
- Then you go to the Tags menu by pressing :
- The following screen will appear :
- Meaning of the recipe fields:
- Product : You can choose D(airy), C(hocomixes), V(eggie)
- Container : S(mall), M(edium), L(arge), X(tra large) or F(lex). See flex recipes for more info.
- Recipe : 1 - 48
- Tare : Displays the weight of the pitcher present on the pitcher holder. Should be 0 when nothing is on.
- Meaning of the container fields
- These fields will be automatically filled in according to the chosen pitcher size when pressing the following button.
- Do not change the settings in these fields, they are factory defined.
- Reads the information of the pitcher on the pitcher holder and displays it in the RFID fields. If the pitcher is not programmed only the first field will be filled in(RFID ID).
- Will write the information of the recipe fields and container fields onto a pitcher see : programming a pitcher
- Will copy the data from the RFID fields to the recipe and container fields
- The meaning of the RFID fields
- RFID ID displays the unique serial number of the tag.
- Line 1 displays the recipe, in this case : D for dairy, X for XL pitcher, 01 for recipe No 01, 0469 for the weight of the pitcher
- Line 2 can display the pitcher parameters depending on the pitcher
- Line 3 can display the pitcher parameters depending on the pitcher
- Line 4 can contain text but is for further development
- The container (Pitcher) icon