|Extra hot t°||3|
- Customer profile defines which recipe-selection the Perfect Moose shows while adjusting the texture and temperature of frothed mi*lk of a pitcher. The selection is defined by the link-files on the µSD-card .
- Blast time is the length in time that a Perfect Moose will flush steam through the steam wand after a steaming cycle. During the first start procedure you can set the flush to automatically or manually.
- AUTO - A quick burst of steam will come out of the steam wand when it reaches the top after a steaming cycle.
- MANUAL - A quick burst of steam will come out of the steam wand after taking the pitcher of the pitcher holder after a steaming cycle and pressing on the touchscreen.
- Purge Max is the length in time that is needed to purge out the condensation water when the hoses are full with condensation water. A Perfect Moose will purge out the condensation water from the hoses before it start a steaming-cycle, this happens while the steam wand is moving downwards.
A Perfect Moose will always calculate the time needed to purge out the collected condensation water. When a Perfect Moose Greg hasn't been used for longer then 10minutes (> Purge T2) a lot of condensation water will be present in the hoses, then it will need to purge for the maximum length in time (= Purge max) before starting the next steaming-cycle. When a Perfect Moose just has done a steaming-cycle (< Purge T1) and starts a new steaming-cycle, then there will only be a little bit of condensation water collected in the hoses. which results in a steam wand moving downwards faster before starting a new steaming-cycle, because there was less condensation water collected in the hoses.
Less cooling down time = less condensation water = faster functioning of the Perfect Moose
- Purge Max is calculated during the first start procedure. This parameter must be higher than 0 seconds.
- Purge T1 = 60 seconds
- Purge T2 = 600 seconds
- gr/s (gram per second) is a parameter used to check the weight increase during a steaming cycle. The Perfect Moose will show an error code on the screen if the weight increase is higher than 3.50gr/s during a steaming cycle.
- Flushing alarm is the delay in time that an alarm will sound after a steaming cycle if the steam wand isn't flushed out.
- "Extra hot"-feature gives the option to increase the temperature of the frothed mi*lk that is programmed on a pitcher for 1 steaming cycle. The temperature increase is maximum 5°C on top of the temperature that is programmed on the pitcher.
- "Loop"-feature is only used in production to test the functions of the Perfect Moose.
- "Flushing"-feature must be set on, don't set this to off.
- "Cold skip"-feature gives the option to overrule the error when the liquid is too warm to start a steaming-cycle.
- YES - Possible to overrule the maximum allowed starting temperature of the liquid.
- NO - Overruling the maximum allowed starting temperature of the liquid is locked.
- 30-50-75 or 50-75-100
- "First start"-button can be used to force a new first-start-procedure. To force a new first-start click on the button until it reads on, exit the menu completely and switch off the Perfect Moose. When switching on the Perfect Moose will enter the first-start-menu.
- "Extra hot"-button gives the option to adjust the temperature for 1 steaming cycle.
- ON - Click the extra-hot-button on the home-screen before placing the pitcher on the pitcher holder.
- OFF - Not able to adjust the temperature for 1 steaming cycle.
- "Link recipe by user"-feature gives the option to adjust the texture and temperature of the frothed mi*lk.
- ENABLE - Possible to change the texture and temperature of the frothed mi*lk by placing an empty pitcher on the pitcher holder and clicking "Adjust recipe".
- DISABLE - Changing the texture and temperature of the frothed mi*lk is locked.