This procedure must be executed after a software upgrade, it will pop up automatically. It is also recommended to check it during preventive maintenance.
- Prepare a calibrated weight of 1 kg
- First enter the service menu.
- Then you go to the weight scale menu by pressing :
- The following screen will appear :
- When Perfect Moose is already calibrated it should display 0 gram. To check during a maintenance place a calibrated weight of 1 kg on the scale and check if 1000 gram is displayed. Otherwise you can ignore the number of grams and continue with the procedure.
- Press the 'Set cal' button and the following screen will appear :
- Make sure there is nothing on the pitcher holder and nothing is touching it. The number of grams indicated can be ignored. Press the 0 kg button and the following screen will appear.
- The number of grams can be ignored. Place a calibrated weight of 1 kg on the scale and press the 1 kg button.
- The following screen will appear. This time 1000 gram has to be displayed. Remove the weight from the scale and check if 0 gram is displayed. If so, Perfect Moose is correctly calibrated. If not restart the procedure.
- You can now leave service mode by pressing the exit button 3 times