ERROR CODE 14: TOO MUCH WEIGHT ADDED DURING STEAM CYCLE
- Was liquid added after the pitcher had been placed on the weight scale or was the pitcher touched before the cycle was fully completed ? If so, reset the alarm by touching the screen and then use the device as normal.
- Check that the steam source supplies enough dry steam.
- Is the hose too long between Perfect Moose and the espresso machine wand or connection via the steam boiler valve? Shorten the hose to a max 1.5 metre.
- Check if the steam hose is not kinked or damaged and well connected.
- Are the flush parameters correctly set at the first start procedure ?